Went to school as usual today.
I was feeling damn tired and stressed this few days because of my pathetic 'O' level artwork.
=(
Thinking of giving up halfway everytime...
What am i gonna do so that i will choose the right decision?
(x_x)
Rushing doing my artwork again, but didnt do much although i spent alot of time on it.
Jasmine and i have been skipping many lessons everyday proceeding to the library, there are 3 reasons:
1) to disturb the librarian for fun, joy and laughter :D
2) to sleep/slack/chi-chit
3) to do our own work.
Life in school is simple and carefree now.
Free from many unnecessary troubles and unhappiness. (:
Stayed back at the artroom till late afternoon, then headed home to prepare for a meet up with cass and the rest at simei.
We went to eastpoint, then to the park near cass 's house to slack.
There are me, dear, cass, jocelyn and kh.
Had lots of fun hanging out with cass again, fooling ard like mad girls. =x
Went to the park under my block and chit chat with dear for awhile before heading home.
Home sweet home at 12+am.
Had a small tiff with my dear today for me not replying his msgs, making him worry.
I am sorry, i knew that i have this habit since a long time ago of not replying people 's msgs or replying at a v slow speed.
I will try to prevent it from happening again.
Sorry to keep you waiting and made my boy worry. (:
Oh tml is the DEADline for my artwork.
OMG,
i am DOOM. x(

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Happy dani hurtz

Older japan zeina

Stroking Erotic Norway Tori Maddron